Green Is The New Black: Asia’s First Conscious Festival
Calling all those who want to live and love more consciously! The Green Is The New Black festival is happening on 12-13 May and its bigger and better than ever.
Dubbed “The Conscious Festival”, the third annual edition promises to help you improve the way you think, work and consume while doing more good in the world.
Held on 12-13 May, the two-day festival is packed with home-grown brands, inspirational talks, mouth-watering grub and music performances by local artists.
GITNB’s platform will showcase mindful local and regional brands, as well as change makers that are creating meaningful positive change in their industries.
“Living more consciously is really about living wide awake – understanding how your decisions affect not only you, but also your surroundings and the environment. We truly believe that if each and every one of us was a little more conscious in a few aspects of our lives, we would be happier, healthier and lessen the burden on the planet,” says Founder of Green Is The New Black, Stephanie Dickson. (#PREACH)
The year’s theme focuses on how to live and love more consciously and is held in conjunction with the SPARK festival – Asia’s first festival that celebrates love, intimacy and relationships.
Here’s what you can expect:
- GITNB’s Mindful Marketplace featuring a selection of over 70 socially conscious local fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands
- SPARK’s Love & Play Marketplace where you can shop intimate and empowering brands
- Transformative Talks where you can hear from over 30 inspiring speakers from across the region on topics like sustainable living and leading consciously, as well as how to maintain a loving and passionate relationship
- Meet The Makers sessions featuring workshops and demos by amazing artisans from eight Asian countries who are working towards craft preservation by creating eco-friendly products using traditional techniques
- Live Local Music & Entertainment
- Healthy & Delicious Grub
- Outdoor Yoga & Meditation session on 13 May led by Liv Lo
Event: Green Is The New Black & SPARK 2017
Date: 12-13 May 2017
Time: Friday, 5.00pm - 10.00pm & Saturday, 11.00am - 6.00pm
Venue: Equarius Hotel, Resorts World Sentosa
There is a complimentary shuttle bus which will run every 15 minutes from Vivo City directly to the event location.
Entry is FREE, but tickets are required for the talks.
Our Top Stories